Rainbow hair
N/A tall
N/A
Biography

Status

Lou is
6 posts

THE RULES!
"Mr Filch, the caretarker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."

Forum Code of Conduct
  • Treat all members, including the Administrators, with respect. No swearing, baiting, flaming, or insults. That includes in private messages. Staff do have the ability to read ALL PMs but we will only do so under suspicion of abuse.
  • NO PLAGIARISM, of any sort, is allowed on our boards. This includes when you write bios for canon characters, so please, please be absolutely original in all of your work.
  • Spam/Advertise on the spam/advertise board only. Do not PM people links to your board unless specifically requested, or paste links in the cbox.
  • All roleplay should be in third-person and have correct spelling and grammar.
  • Signature images must be 500x300 pixels or less. Images posted in threads must be 500x500 or less.
Original Character Rules
  • Characters that are exactly copied from other fandoms will not be approved, or if caught late will be deleted.
  • No naturally unusual hair or eye color unless you are metamorphmagus. No random animal parts unless you're an animal.
  • To avoid confusion Original Characters may not have the same names as key or unusually named Book Characters. No Hermiones.
  • Original characters may not be related to any book character, unless you have Administrator permission and the consent of the current player.
  • No transfer students to Hogwarts. Students should be residents of Ireland or Britain from age 11 onward.
RATED 2-2-2
  • Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse. Do NOT alter your words to sneak them past the word filter.
  • Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or 'mature' tagging are recommended.
  • Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration of violence is allowed. Mature tagging is recommended.
user posted image

--------------------
[MILENKO VLATSKY && ACE DEVLIN]
PM    WWW    AIM    
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS     REPLY    NEW POST    NEW POLL