fave stuff

misbehave

site playlist

I'll know you

affiliates

I'll show you

credits

REPLY    NEW POST    

Elna Jones, Auror Office, Department of Magical Law Enforcement, delivered by Hogwarts owl on pink paper
Aislinn Dennis
 Posted: Oct 16 2011, 12:17 AM

Ravenclaw 6th Year

is never careful what she wishes for

Information

16 years old
Brown eyes
Black hair
5'6" tall
Halfblood
Biography

Status

Kimi is
65 posts

Dear Mrs. Jones,

This is Aislinn Dennis, the daughter of Ashleigh Dennis, an auror on your squad. During a recent Hogsmeade weekend, my father revealed to me that he had been attacked by a vampire on the job, and that he just didn't bother to tell me about it until he could see me in person, even though I imagine the attack was quite serious. As you can imagine, it's shaken my confidence in what my father does for a living, to know that something so serious could happen to him on the job and I might not ever know until it was too late. I am writing to you to ask that, should something like this happen in the future, you would contact me at Hogwarts to apprise me of the situation at first opportunity. I know that legally no one has to inform me of anything concerning my Dad, but it would be a relief to know that should anything happen, I can trust someone to let me know right away. He's the only parent I have left.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration,

Aislinn Dennis

--------------------
user posted image
PM    @    
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS     REPLY    NEW POST